Explanation on size
Because these are tailor made for each and every customer, sometimes the design may not fit a pre-determined dimension. Whichever size you choose, that length will apply to the longest side, e.g. if you choose 14", this means that your longest side (which maybe the height or the width) will be 14".
Placement on glass
Unlike our normal single color decals, our full-color PRINTED decals are only applicable from the OUTSIDE of the window / glass door. We CANNOT reverse the image for application from the inside. This is because we cannot have the adhesive on the same surface as the printed ink.
What we need from you:
- Your Company Logo (Vector PDF, EPS, AI are best. Anything else should be bigger than 1500 pixels in .jpg, .png., .gif. )
- Any text you would like in addition to your logo (ie. Walk-Ins Welcome, Phone Number, Business Hours, etc.)
Regarding our materials:
We print using environment friendly eco-solvent ink using the latest Mimaki digital printers. Our eco-solvent ink is both UV and Water resistant and prints vibrant colors on stickers, decals, and other signage.
What is a die-cut sticker?
Instead of a digital printer applying INK or PIGMENT onto a sheet of vinyl, die-cut stickers (or more aptly kiss-cut stickers) are already colored rolls of vinyl adhesive material. These vinyl rolls comes in numerous colors, but at StickerTitans, we currently carry 15 different hues.
Our decals are cut with a precision vinyl cutting machine, into the shape of the sticker. A transfer tape is applied on top of the decal, to keep the individual parts of the sticker intact during application. The transfer tape is removed after installation, leaving only the letters and graphics on the installed surface.
Because the background is the surface that the stickers are applied to, we recommend that you choose a vinyl color that contrasts the application surface.
For instance, if you are purchasing our rear glass decals, the most visible vinyl color would be white, as your rear window is tinted from factory. Instead of placing these decals onto your glass, if you are planning to place it on the rear of your white box truck or trailer, the more appropriate color would be black or blue.
Regarding font selection: As everything we create for our customers is 100% tailor made to each order, we can accommodate nearly any font choice out there. However, we do advise against these types of fonts:
- Script fonts: While they look very good but some script fonts may include very thin lines, which will make it easier for the sticker to rip and/or come off
- Serif fonts: Serif fonts (like Times New Roman) have "serifs" that may make it more likely to get picked up when cleaning the application surface (like when you are going through a car wash). The sharp corners that are on most serif fonts make it more likely to be lifted up as well. If you absolutely would like a serif font, we recommend your overall text is at least 1" tall.
- Thin fonts: Fonts like Arial Narrow are not recommended because of the high likelihood that they may be ripped or easily removed. This is due to the diminished surface area of the adhesive.
If you have any questions regarding colors, please give us a call at 470-585-2229.
Unless otherwise noted, your item will be shipped from Atlanta, GA via USPS 1st Class Mail within 1~4 business days of payment receipt*. Please note that the below map should be used as a general reference and that USPS does not guarantee the delivery time for its First Class or USPS Priority Services. If you have any questions regarding your shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Holidays and Weekends excluded.Also excluding custom items that require proof approval.