This rear glass decal is for two lines of text only.
If you would like to see our other rear glass business decals, please visit here.
Our decals are cut from the highest quality vinyl material using very precise and dependable equipment. We only use the freshest stock of ORACAL 651 High Gloss High Performance Vinyl.
Oracal 651 Specs
- Finish: Gloss
- Adhesive: Solvent based permanent - PERFECT INDOORS / OUTDOORS!
- Indoor Durability: 10+ years
- Outdoor Durability: 6+ years
- Thickness: 2.5 mil
- Waterproof: Yes
- Application: Originally designed for fleet vehicle graphics. Perfect choice for cars, trucks, and windows!
What is a die-cut sticker?
Instead of a digital printer applying INK or PIGMENT onto a sheet of vinyl, die-cut stickers (or more aptly kiss-cut stickers) are already colored rolls of vinyl adhesive material. These vinyl rolls comes in numerous colors, but at StickerTitans, we currently carry 15 different hues.
Our decals are cut with a precision vinyl cutting machine, into the shape of the sticker. A transfer tape is applied on top of the decal, to keep the individual parts of the sticker intact during application. The transfer tape is removed after installation, leaving only the letters and graphics on the installed surface.
Because the background is the surface that the stickers are applied to, we recommend that you choose a vinyl color that contrasts the application surface.
For instance, if you are purchasing our rear glass decals, the most visible vinyl color would be white, as your rear window is tinted from factory. Instead of placing these decals onto your glass, if you are planning to place it on the rear of your white box truck or trailer, the more appropriate color would be black or blue.
Regarding font selection: As everything we create for our customers is 100% tailor made to each order, we can accommodate nearly any font choice out there. However, we do advise against these types of fonts:
- Script fonts: While they look very good but some script fonts may include very thin lines, which will make it easier for the sticker to rip and/or come off
- Serif fonts: Serif fonts (like Times New Roman) have "serifs" that may make it more likely to get picked up when cleaning the application surface (like when you are going through a car wash). The sharp corners that are on most serif fonts make it more likely to be lifted up as well. If you absolutely would like a serif font, we recommend your overall text is at least 1" tall.
- Thin fonts: Fonts like Arial Narrow are not recommended because of the high likelihood that they may be ripped or easily removed. This is due to the diminished surface area of the adhesive.
If you have any questions regarding colors, please give us a call at 470-585-2229.
Unless otherwise noted, your item will be shipped from Atlanta, GA via USPS 1st Class Mail within 1~4 business days of payment receipt*. Please note that the below map should be used as a general reference and that USPS does not guarantee the delivery time for its First Class or USPS Priority Services. If you have any questions regarding your shipping, please email us at email@example.com.
* Holidays and Weekends excluded.Also excluding custom items that require proof approval.